You are not logged in.

Friday, July 15th 2011, 7:54pm

Last Shoguns (Immortal 2v2 Tournament)

This is an invitation only tournament.

You are invited to take part in one of the first of unique tournaments in Shogun 2 Total War. The registration begins in on July 22. Please use the following link to get familiar with the concept and the rules.

http://z12.invisionfree.com/IMMORTALS_TW…hp?showforum=68

Thank you

Antigonus of the Immortals
"The age of men is over... The time of the Immortals has come."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Antigonus" (Jul 15th 2011, 8:19pm)

AggonyShields

Emeritus Vice Leader

Friday, July 15th 2011, 8:19pm

We appreciate and accept your invitation humble Antigonus, though I cannot speak for my brethren I am certain at least a couple of our group will join and take part in your tournament.

We at Aggony wish you much success.
Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who gives me strength"

Friday, July 15th 2011, 8:20pm

Thanks Shields,

Great to see you my friend. Long time no see. It's really great to see you in the messed up lobby still upholding the tenets of old.

Hail, guys!

Antigonus

AggonyPitFire

Professional

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 5:17am

what ya think reborn? 120 dollar purse, i think we can win it:)

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 12:00am

Hi gents,

Just a reminder... your first team is missing a player so can you please pm me the information for the second Aggony player on the team with KaptenFloede?

Also, the additional team waiting list is now up, if you wish to sign another team this is your chance. The spots are being taken very fast, so please act fast.

Anti

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 8:23pm

One day left...

Two spots left in a 32 team tourney.

No second team guys?

I'll be honest, with Kapten Floede on the squad I would not need to field a second team either! Hell, I would not even need a teammate, lol. Even if he plays 1v2 most of the teams in the lobby are already handicapped. :)

Anyways, we are about to start. I hope you got a new DLC by the way, 10 extra veteran spots. Might come in handy... Who knows!

Anti

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 7:34pm

Just an update...

The first round drew to a close in a flurry of team games. I was glad to have your team make a spectacular come back, thanks to b4m!!! A credit to his quality is also a commenty by his opponent Phillip who spoke highly of him as he defeated Phillip of Knights Templar and then Trask of Hunters clan to give Aggony a second chance in the tournament.

The replays from the first round are up, and you may download them all in a bulk or individually. Please feel free to comment and you may also try to pick your candidates for the best game. The second round is picking up it's intensity and while we are still missing rivalries of old, some new ones are definitely brewing!

Thank you all, and hope to see you all online

Antigonus

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 8:40pm

Guys,

Just out of curiosity and for further promotion of the clan within our tournament context, what is your symbol? Logo? Thanks.

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 11:35pm

Replays, Kapten???

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 5:44pm

You again? :)

The we drew you guys in the 3rd round. We seem to be running into you more and more nowdays in MM. Good games, gents.

Kapten and b4m, best wishes, mates!!! Good luck in your games and let's hope to make them memorable for the contest prizes!!!

Anti

Friday, October 21st 2011, 12:17am

Duck, Kinjo,

I have asked before but no one responded to this question... I am just curious, do you guys have a logo or a symbol for your clan? Please let me know.

Anti

Friday, October 21st 2011, 2:31am

I believe they are working on one...
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

Friday, October 21st 2011, 5:00pm

Ah, thanks Fashoskie.

Please let me know if/when you guys have one ready. Symbolism is easier to implement into victory banner if you clan wins than just a title and has a much more lasting legacy.

Antigonus

Friday, October 21st 2011, 7:39pm

Just as long as our names are in others mouth, im satisfied..
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonyFasho$kie " (Oct 21st 2011, 7:42pm)

Friday, October 21st 2011, 11:13pm

You mean on "others' tongues", right? :)

Symbolism can accomplish that, trust me.

Anti

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 4:13am

Lol Yes

Don't need symbolism to make us known :P
We've gone ten years without a banner and were known :)
Just saying :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "AggonyFasho$kie " (Oct 22nd 2011, 5:33am)

Monday, October 24th 2011, 10:30pm

I wasn't suggesting that it will or won't make you known. I was talking about lasting legacy... Symbolism is essential as with everything that lasted far more than ten years, lol...

But anyways, if you don't have it, then no harm done... I guess just the words will suffice.

P.S. Almost all of the clans from the old days have had a symbol of sorts. Immortals, Gerudo, RTK and many others. I am kind of surprised that you guys never did. It is very helpful for visual presentation. Perhaps you should create one. Just a suggestion.

Antigonus

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 11:45pm

Kinjo and Duck,

Thanks guys for taking part. Unlucky about the first round, but as with our 2v2 edition, you are qualified to have a chance to get to the second round if you compete in a small square off vs other clans who were eliminated in the first round.

The previous tournament showed that Aggony team not only made a successful return, but also managed to get to the finals and almost pull off an amazing tournament victory. However, if you do intend to participate, I would suggest increasing a depth of your team. You will be allowed this option if you win a chance to come back.

This is all up to you, of course. And again, thank you for playing.

Antigonus

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 7:50pm

hmm logo is on the works. We never had an official logo per say, most people cringe just at the name :D

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 9:23pm

Ahh cool,

Logo is very important, whether your interest in TW is sport driven or militarily influenced. It's all for fun purposes of course and give a sense of belonging, as I doubt anyone 'cringes' in a virtual world about anything.

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread