You are not logged in.

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:03pm

In That Case

Since youv'e been doing it since the beginning (the beginning was 2 weeks ago jackoff) and i need to take a hint and no one else has complaiend.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonyKing" (Dec 18th 2011, 8:07pm)

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:07pm

simple, these casters have lives, and they can only do this on their free time. Surely you don't expect them to do all 128 players. And of course we where going to pick some of the best match ups to show. Infact, its been very fun so far.

Of course, if you had not removed me from steam we could be talking there.

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:09pm

How you wanna stream 64 battles with 3 casters in 2 weeks ?

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:11pm

How you wanna stream 64 battles with 3 casters in 2 weeks ?
+ 1

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:12pm

I much prefer to let you lock edit and remove posts than talk to you on steam

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:14pm

lol well fine, lets keep talking. How bout this, do you even know the technology behind live streaming and live recording? If only you knew you would know why your argument about lag makes no sense.

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:41pm

Pariya, the game didnt had to be streamed live, it could also had been a recording, if i understand correct both were options, in that case the third player just use 'fraps', which means no one got problems, no lag is created, only that his cpu and his hard drive are recording the whole match in avi format (performance wise its the same as listening to windows media player music when you play, so not much). Later, when the match is over they can make it a youtube video with music. A third player is just as fast as playing a 2vs2, and i had many 2vs2 without any lag at al.

Recording can cause problems (also rarely) if the streamers connection is bad, as he connects to the game, and at the same time srtreams his monitor online so he uses double the bandwith as a normal player playing stw2, but in most cases lag isnt a problem at all, even not for streamers as internet is so good most parts in the world. Really ashame you 2 didnt played.

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 8:51pm

in fact, most of the lag problem when streaming a game in shogun 2 comes from the actual players who are playing (most of the time the host)

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 9:42pm

Streaming or no streaming, you failed to contact me about the fact that you weren't going to play. I was your opponent and you should have talked to me. If the choice had been between your withdrawal or streaming, I would have been okay with playing without streaming. But you did not talk to me despite the fact that you had ample time to do so. In the end it was me who ended up wasting my time today waiting for you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonyDuck" (Dec 18th 2011, 9:48pm)

AMP

Trainee

Sunday, December 18th 2011, 11:48pm

If streaming created noticeable lag all the time you would have people complaining and I haven't seen anyone complain yet. Streaming has been around for many years and there are thousands of gaming streams on the internet. All that's needed is a fast stable connection and if the one streaming has a slow pc that reduces his fps from the stream that won't hurt anyone's frame rate only his alone. If so worried about so called lag from streaming should've just ask to be the host because the host of course won't suffer from latency issues.
Asking for tips and suggestions will only get you so far, you still need to practice putting the time and effort into getting better.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 2:43am

Oh i see. I wasnt aware that when someones fps drops that the game keep going without him. Here i though when someone has a low fps the game freezes and slows down and allows for more time for decisions to be made. Apparently im an idiot. Or am i only one one with any common sense here?

Duck i did not show up because Kapten made it VERY clear that we had to have a third (forth even) person in this game recording it. King made even more clear that there was nothing he could/will do about it the night before. I came to the agreement with YOU not to record it. Since then that idiot kapten has been spamming me and made it VERY clear that it will be recorded.

You know what i do when i feal disrespected? I pick up and leave.

Kapten owns all of you idiots. He is a noob who cannot handle losing. He arranged all of his games when i played with you guys, even those with his friends he arranged so he is always on the winning team and always wins. When he loses he is irate and just plain weird. I never liked him. I don't know why u idiots put up with him. Being his friend does not involve being funny, witty, smart, a good player. Being kaptens friend involves puckering your lips and kissing his butt.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 3:08am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH DEAR DEAR DEAR!......

I hope he doesnt cut himself....

Monday, December 19th 2011, 3:13am

He was a waste of a slot anyways.

AMP

Trainee

Monday, December 19th 2011, 4:42am

That's not even what I said? When someones frame rate drops "you know choppy screen" it won't cause them to drop, unless they come to a complete lock. The game will still run normally it will just be harder to scroll around like it's turning pages to a book. It's when their connection can't keep up that could cause lag to those connecting off the host. When I run fraps or do live streaming and my fps drops why doesn't my opponent feel the lag? It's because my game is still running at normal speed, just it's a pain to scroll and select things. Only when the fps drops extremely low where the pc can't run at normal speed would you experience lag, but at that point everyone would feel it and as you can tell no one is streaming with a shitty pc that can barely run the streams that would cause painful lag.
Asking for tips and suggestions will only get you so far, you still need to practice putting the time and effort into getting better.

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Monday, December 19th 2011, 9:34am

I was under the impression that you were fine with the streaming and hence that everything was okay. You should have talked with me and we could have come up with a solution. But anyway it is too late now anyway.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 10:07am

Alright Pariya, that's enough.

I talked to you on Steam and we agreed the match would be streamed. You never said a word about refusing to play or pulling out from the tournament. We were all waiting for you at the scheduled time, but you just didn't show up. Then 6 hours later you wake up and say you feel disrespected, and that that was the reason you didn't show up, leave the tournament, "refuse to play" and other BS.

I think you are crazy, but fine, leave then.

Since it was the last day of Round 1, it's too late for replacements so AggonyDuck moves to Round 2 just like all the other players who had opponents who didn't show up for their match.
Joined Aggony 2010

CWC 3v3 Champion 2010
HG 1v1 Champion 2011
CWB Champion 2011

Founder A1C 2011

Retired from TW 2012

Psychic

Monday, December 19th 2011, 2:40pm

guys this all doesn't matter, a big point is and it's simple:

the casters should not be of influence when players should play their games, the players should not have to adapt to casters, but the other way around

when there is nobody in at that time of play to stream thats sad, but players shouldn't shift for streamers, because what else will they get? If they want to stream they should make some efforts too, for example i wouldn't change time of play just to plz casters, they should take it as it is
Your Time Has Come!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Psychic" (Dec 19th 2011, 2:51pm)

Psychic

Monday, December 19th 2011, 2:47pm

Kapten owns all of you idiots. He is a noob who cannot handle losing. He arranged all of his games when i played with you guys, even those with his friends he arranged so he is always on the winning team and always wins. When he loses he is irate and just plain weird. I never liked him. I don't know why u idiots put up with him. Being his friend does not involve being funny, witty, smart, a good player. Being kaptens friend involves puckering your lips and kissing his butt.

Pariya this is unnecessary and untrue, if you want to talk stay calm or else there can nobody even believe you or is nobody gonna wanna help you,
I want to help you if there is a problem but i will not if you don't calm down, and you of all people should know that when somethings have to be said that nobody dares to say, that i am the guy who will say it, and people have to deal with it, so if you tell me calmly what the hells bugging you clearly i will help you in the best way possible, you know that ......
Your Time Has Come!!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Psychic" (Dec 19th 2011, 3:10pm)

Psychic

Monday, December 19th 2011, 2:50pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH DEAR DEAR DEAR!......

Sorry bossrobert, but both you and braviar plain or his name should not even be talking in here, stay out of it plz, and if you say something make it worth it, and don't say these unsensitive and ridiculous things because you have no idea what your talking about.
Your Time Has Come!!

Chris lol

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 5:10am

This thread is pure genius

spicykorean

Beginner

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 5:38am

Sorry bossrobert, but both you and braviar plain or his name should not even be talking in here, stay out of it plz, and if you say something make it worth it, and don't say these unsensitive and ridiculous things because you have no idea what your talking about.
Someone's trippin'

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread