You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Brotherhood of Aggony. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 6th 2012, 9:13pm

Luvmo Sibundla (SS) vs. AggonyKinjo - finished

Aggony 1v1 Championship Semifinal Match

Use this thread for coordinating with your opponent. Replays must be saved for each game and sent to AggonyKaptenFloede in PM, for confirmation of match results.

Default battle settings

Map Game 1-2: Chugoku River (not Chikugo)
Map Game 3-4: Kanto Plains
Map Game 5: Rice Fields
Funds: 14k (Large)
Unit Size: Medium
Weather: Clear
Season: Spring
Key Buildings: Enabled

This is a best of five battle. The first attacker is the player mentioned first in the thread title.

Large unit size can be negotiated and used if both players agree.

Pick a time slot for your match here.
Info about vet refreshing here.
Find your opponent's Steam profile here.
Complete ruleset here.
Direct any questions here.

GL HF!
Joined Aggony 2010

CWC 3v3 Champion 2010
HG 1v1 Champion 2011
CWB Champion 2011

Founder A1C 2011

Retired from TW 2012

Monday, February 6th 2012, 9:50pm

Kinjo!!! My brother!!! How are you?

I would like to play Sunday time slot 20gmt. Is that fine with you? I would like vet refreshing inbetween matches however I may not need them inbetween so can we have that option available?

Also, Would you like large unit size? I always like it because it makes the battles more epic. Let me know!

Monday, February 6th 2012, 11:12pm

20gmt Saturday works for me, I prefer med unit size though. I won't need vet refresh games but if you do that's cool. Good luck!

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 1:37am

only slots are for sunday, so kinjo look again :P

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 8:40pm

hello guys, next weekend same time? Also whoever wins out of this match, would you also be able to play the final as well on the same day? or maybe saturday semifinal, then sunday final?

if not then we'll proceed normally as with what was scheduled for today.

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 9:28pm

Unfortunate circumstances :(. Well if steam comes back during our scheduled match time I would like to play our game today if not I would like to play Friday or Saturday then the winner could play the finals on Sunday.

Monday, February 13th 2012, 2:00am

awaiting replays ^^

Friday, February 17th 2012, 12:48am

Here you go King and good luck in the finals Luvmo!
AggonyKinjo has attached the following files:
  • game 1.replay (48.3 kB - 7 times downloaded - latest: Feb 19th 2012, 9:20pm)
  • Game 2.replay (124.13 kB - 7 times downloaded - latest: Feb 19th 2012, 9:20pm)
  • game 3 .replay (148 kB - 7 times downloaded - latest: Feb 19th 2012, 9:20pm)
  • game 4.replay (122.13 kB - 8 times downloaded - latest: Feb 19th 2012, 9:20pm)

Social bookmarks