You are not logged in.

AggonySprint

Intermediate

Sunday, October 6th 2013, 7:00pm

The trick about mistakes, is to keep them to a minimum.

AggonySprint

Intermediate

Monday, October 7th 2013, 5:03pm

Norwegian gold ;)

ÆØÅ (Size Matters)

[/size]

I can't get erection from the election

[/size]

"Superheroes can't be gay"

[/size]

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 8:40pm

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 9:09pm

"there is also other great ... FUCK ...." :D

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Occupation: Cinema Projectionist (technician -- but don't ask me anything technical)

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 10:41pm

The heads of Marketing and PR at CA should both feel obligated to perform the same act.

Psychic

Thursday, October 10th 2013, 10:49pm

puut an actual duck on a stick.

I liked that one the most
Your Time Has Come!!

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 8:23pm

Tried one myself just for curiosity. Not my brightest idea. We ran out of milk way before the burning stopped. :D

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 8:27am

Had some before too, burns alot :D

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Occupation: Cinema Projectionist (technician -- but don't ask me anything technical)

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 10:33am

I was cooking a chili one Sunday afternoon, and although I don't mind spicy food at all the chilis I was using were only shop-bought green and reds. Anyway, during the prep I was listening to Radio 3 and there was played a magnificent performance of Beethoven's 5th Symphony (Rafael Kubelik and the Bayern Radio Symphony Orchestra from 1961, I recall), which of course lead me into proxy-conducting from my kitchen many years and miles away with my great kitchen knife as baton.

As the music bridges from the third to the last movement (alla attacca) I gracefully, purposefully swept my arms up and outwards, and from out of the arc, from the tip of the knife flew a seed which struck me right in the eye. Now, they were only greens and reds but you don't want anything that features on the Scoville Scale striking you square in cornea.

I was blinking and crying and washing for some time afterwards.

I had to withdraw from the concert but the chili was delicious.

AggonySprint

Intermediate

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 10:16pm

Haha, remind me of something similar that happend to me ^^

I had just finished an obstacle race and in the finish area there was a lot of things to do, while we waited for the finish results. One of the food stands had whale meat, which i had never tasted before. It was prepared as a burger with bread and the whole shabang, and all the different dressing that you could desire.

I consider myself as one who like spicy food, so i asked which one of the dressings had the most kick. The whale guy pointed to the special tabasco sauce and i gave the bottle a good shake over my whale burger.

After the first bite, i disappointedly concluded that whale doesn't really taste anything, but since i was hungry i continued eating and strolled around looking at all the other stuff in the area.

After maybe 5 minutes from the first bite, it was getting critically hot in my mouth. I tought of it as a challenge between myself and the pain and continued eating. Now my eyes started to hurt. Weird, i thought. "OK, its REALLY hot and all that, but why is my eyes hurting?". I tried to wipe my eyes with my T-shirt, but that only made it worse, and now i was actually struggling to see clearly. The tears and pain made it hard to see. My mouth was burning, and i was going blind.

Then i realised my blunder. I had whiped my hands on the same spot on the T-shirt i had whiped my eyes with! I was actually rubbing hot souce in my eyes! After standing still 5 seconds, i made my decision. I stumbled back to my car, almost blind, while trying to not embaress myself to much. With redshot eyes and loking like i was trying to see trough a snowstorm in clear sunny weather, that most have been unsucsessfull. I managed to get back in the car, where i had some water, but it still took 15 min of agonising pain, tears, swearing, water and t-shirt whiping(now on an unused spot of the t-shirt) before i could see again

Idiot... :rolleyes:

RedWarrior

Professional

Thursday, October 17th 2013, 10:54pm

lol, you guys need to read hot sauce for dummies :P Thankfully, I have not yet had such a terrifying experience with my favorite dressing! :)
Words are wind. Loyalty is forever.

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Friday, October 18th 2013, 12:09am

I don't think "hot sauce for dummies" will have a caution against conducting Beethoven.

RedWarrior

Professional

Friday, October 18th 2013, 1:39am

ye unlikely :D
Words are wind. Loyalty is forever.

Friday, October 18th 2013, 8:04am

Thanks for story's they where quite funny :D always keep an eye wash handy :P
-Let's Lock and Load!!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread