You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Brotherhood of Aggony. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zaeiouz

Unregistered

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 5:49pm

Application - Zaeiouz

Dear Lord of Aggony,

I hereby submit my unworthy application to join thy kingdom of Aggony.

As per usual, you may find my details below:

Steam Username:

Zaeiouz

Steam ID page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036985368/

How old are you?

Where do you hail from?
Gent, Belgium

Preferred funds / unit size? (medium, large)
Huge, huge (N/A)

Why do you wish to join us?
To have a group of people to play Arena with, maybe when there's an actual 'pro' scene behind it, join in on some fun.

I am a complete noob regarding the clan scene of Total War, so the only ones I know, are the ones that play Arena. I did play shogun 2 a few times online, and by a few I mean 2 or so. Other than that, I've been a huge Total War fan since ~2008 when I discovered M2TW (yes I discovered it by digging up the installation CD's somewhere in the Egyptian deserts, near the pyramids). Back then, we actually had to install the game with CD's! Can you believe that?

Anyway, I've met the person mentioned below (due to his extensive titles, I will refrain from posting them here, you may see below for that person's name) and then went on to meet Achilles. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting any other Aggonies in Arena yet. I'm guessing the only reason said person invited me, is because he wants an artillery player for when the Arena game hits off, and I ofcourse understand his eagerness to submit me in his Clan of Clans, if only to prevent your foes from getting their hands on my prowess with the Oxybeles (hacked using Minecraft - Pandora's Mod to fire stones instead of bolts). Many foes have already been slain in the vain attempt to conquer the open lands infront of these mighty machines, including those of the Aggony, RTK (eternal death to RTK) and Hakko (this guy is a clan by himself).

So in short, I can't give you any references from previous games where I conquered the open lands, but I do just fine on Arena and wouldn't mind having a team to go along with that and Aggony seems to be fun (Friendship, _Fun_ and Hodor right?).

Were you contacted by an Aggony Member?
Yes, I have the honor of calling His Royal Highness, Commander of the Tenth Germanic Scout Legions, Lord of the Winter, Master Slayer, Conqueror of the Noobs, His Prussian Princeness, the Prussian Prince.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards,

Zaeiouz

Edit: Typo's

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zaeiouz" (Jul 26th 2015, 6:04pm)

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 6:02pm

Hey Zaeiouz,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your application. I wish you good luck with it, and if you are to be accepted, I will be glad to call you a brother. :)

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 6:05pm

Hm, you like Prince, so... No.

AggonyAchilles

Intermediate

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 6:58pm

Welcome Zaeiouz.

I vouch for you, I am very pleased to see you apply!

Good luck with your application!

P.S. Being a Belgium improves your chanches to be accepted with 50%!
There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Zaeiouz

Unregistered

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 7:26pm

Welcome Zaeiouz.

Thanks Achilles! By my calculations, this should put my chances at 0% * 150% = 0%! Hooray!

RedWarrior

Professional

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 8:04pm

Just wanna say he's the prince, all your praise should go to King ;)
Words are wind. Loyalty is forever.

AggonySp00n

Professional

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 10:04pm

Hi welcome and gl with the app :)
One enemy is too many, a hundred friends too few.

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Occupation: Cinema Projectionist (technician -- but don't ask me anything technical)

Monday, July 27th 2015, 8:56pm

Good luck with application : just remember to drive on the left, shave on the right, and always spit down the middle.

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Occupation: Cinema Projectionist (technician -- but don't ask me anything technical)

Monday, July 27th 2015, 8:58pm

Hm, you like Prince, so... No.

Loolly!!

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Monday, July 27th 2015, 9:00pm

Welcome Zaeiouz.

50% is perhaps exaggerated by 75%...

Zaeiouz

Unregistered

Monday, July 27th 2015, 10:31pm

Good luck with application : just remember to drive on the left, shave on the right, and always spit down the middle.

Thanks Tinkerbell. I drive on mainland though, so no offside for me and so far so good on that last part.

Anyway, mind if I ask you something technical about cinema projections?

AggonyAchilles

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 11:33am

Welcome Zaeiouz.

50% is perhaps exaggerated by 75%...

Yes, I'm sorry, Tinky.
There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 6:48pm

I sure hope you brought some chocolates! :D

Zaeiouz

Unregistered

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 4:43pm

I sure hope you brought some chocolates! :D
I did, but then I ate them. Sorry.

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 8:08pm

That's a pretty damning indication of character, I'm afraid.

Zaeiouz

Unregistered

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 11:48pm

That's a pretty damning indication of character, I'm afraid.
Well shoot, I guess the other 99,99...% of chocolate here will just have to go to waste.

Reborn-Augustus

Devourer of Beer!

Friday, July 31st 2015, 2:18am

So you are the one I hear good things about. See allready he knows to eat Kings chocolate, for he saved the best for me , his finest beer!
I Obey the Rose.

"History is the best medicine for a sick mind; for in history you have a record of the infinite variety of human experiences plainly set out for all to see;... and in all you find yourself an example and warning..." -Livy

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Reborn-Augustus" (Jul 31st 2015, 2:24am)

AggonyAchilles

Intermediate

Friday, July 31st 2015, 3:22am

So you are the one I hear good things about. See allready he knows to eat Kings chocolate, for he saved the best for me , his finest beer!

Belgium has the finest beer(s)!!!

Friday, July 31st 2015, 10:21am

My chocolates ;( ;(

Friday, July 31st 2015, 9:58pm

You made the King upset (meaning that he is now your eternal enemy). You like the Prooshian Prince. Do I sense a coup in the making?

Zaeiouz

Unregistered

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 12:26pm

You made the King upset (meaning that he is now your eternal enemy). You like the Prooshian Prince. Do I sense a coup in the making?
Blasted Prince! They know of our plan to overthrow the King and install a RTK puppet!

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 12:35pm

That would be a proo d'etat?

Saturday, August 1st 2015, 12:52pm

That pun, Tinker... That pun. Quality indeed.

Tinky-Yuki

Intermediate

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 9:29pm

I still got it.

AggonyAchilles

Intermediate

Monday, August 17th 2015, 4:59pm

That pun, Tinker... That pun. Quality indeed.

That pun about Tinker, Prince. It is majestic.

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread