You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Brotherhood of Aggony. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 12th 2016, 4:37pm

Visiting Bucharest atm... tomorrow hicking in the Carpathians. Prince where i can find you?

Monday, September 12th 2016, 5:24pm

You're in Bucharest? Holy shit, that's amazing, welcome. :O

How do you want to meet and where? Up to you, really. I live in the center of Bucharest basically so wherever you want is fine.

Here's my phone number if you want:
Privacy

Monday, September 12th 2016, 8:34pm

Number doesnt work...I Send u Mine in pw

Monday, September 12th 2016, 8:51pm

I called you back. I'm not going out now though, too late but tomorrow before you go is fine. When do you leave?

Reborn-Augustus

Devourer of Beer!

• "Reborn-Augustus" started this thread

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 7:07am

well don't leave us in suspense did you two arrange a meeting.

anyways I'm excited I finally got to skill leve 40 in magic. its a hard achiechment. I dare anyone to do it.
I Obey the Rose.

"History is the best medicine for a sick mind; for in history you have a record of the infinite variety of human experiences plainly set out for all to see;... and in all you find yourself an example and warning..." -Livy

Wednesday, September 21st 2016, 7:17pm

Ye we met in Bucharest the other day. Even with limited time it was nice to See Prince in real again :) I'll post pic in private soon!

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread