You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Brotherhood of Aggony. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AggonyDuke

Trainee

• "AggonyDuke" started this thread

Monday, May 31st 2010, 11:15am

well...its possible we may have find out this week what the next title is

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/art…248592&site=pcg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonyDuke" (May 31st 2010, 11:15am)

TheDalek

Nightmares are nocturnal horses!

Monday, May 31st 2010, 12:03pm

Its down to 1682

AggonyJudgee

Turkish JudgE

Monday, May 31st 2010, 4:03pm

SHOGGY 2
This is where we STAND and FIGHT,
This is where They DIE

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 9:41pm

I'm convinced that is has to be Shoggy 2. The year is down to 1591 now. Getting ever closer to the Sengoku Jidai era.

AggonyShields

Emeritus Vice Leader

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 9:44pm

its in the senkogu jidai right now, but were 15 days away from e3, it wont be Shogun 2
Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who gives me strength"

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 9:55pm

I agree with Shields. I have a feeling it actually might be Rome 2 now
“You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war with all the strength God has given us. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? It is victory. Victory in spite of all terrors for without victory there is no survival."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonySparton" (Jun 1st 2010, 9:55pm)

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 11:15pm

Quoted

Originally posted by AggonyShields
its in the senkogu jidai right now, but were 15 days away from e3, it wont be Shogun 2
lol you're right! :P

but they did say to keep an eye on that pc gamer magazine, and their next issue comes out june 3rd. So lets wait and see!

Although it would make no sense to do a second Rome :?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonyKing" (Jun 1st 2010, 11:16pm)

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 11:56pm

I think CA is pretty much feeding rumours false and true at the moment to get the hype up, so I wouldn't make any predictions yet. We might be up for Rome, Shogun or something completely different.

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 12:23am

The more I think about it, the less I actually want to see a Shogun 2. Imagine Shogun with DLC units? Yuck. :(

AggonyDuke

Trainee

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 10:19pm

Guys its shogun 2 !

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/109/1093664p1.html

yeah sorry about that ducky- hm personally I'm quite excited about it- long way to go of course, but potentially it could be great.

My 1st game nearly 10 years ago now- still the best music and atmosphere I think of any tw game since...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonyDuke" (Jun 2nd 2010, 10:22pm)

AggonyDuke

Trainee

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 11:03pm

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 11:10pm

haha WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 12:38am

Anyway the time to prepare starts now. This will give us ample time to redesign website and forums to a Sengoku theme and it will be a great way to celebrate our tenth year as a clan by returning to our ancestra battlefields. :)

AggonyPitFire

Professional

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 12:44am

YUCK SHOGUN 2

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 12:49am

I am thrilled to see any sword and shield game. So for me, Shogun 2 will be perfectly fine! :D :D :D :D :D
“You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war with all the strength God has given us. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? It is victory. Victory in spite of all terrors for without victory there is no survival."

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 12:52am

Anyway if CA does the first game justice and steers away from gimmicky unique units, then you will learn to love it. :)

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 1:09am

Sounds great. Especially the following:

Quoted

The game's AI is being programmed according to Sun Tzu's Art of War. As one of the core foundations for this kind of mix of melee and ranged warfare, Sun Tzu is an obvious starting point, but what was particularly revealing is how much Sun Tzu talks like a programmer. If, for example, you outnumber the enemy more than five-to-one, Sun Tzu recommends an enveloping move. If you outnumber the enemy two-to-one, he prefers a direct engagement.

However, they always boast about what the game will be.

EDIT: Also, I am excited about giant battles too. In 4v4, ultra units, ine inf spam for every player, there is only 25,600 men on the battlefield.I did the math. Shogun 2 is said to have up to 53,000 it was :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonySparton" (Jun 3rd 2010, 1:25am)

Reborn-Augustus

Devourer of Beer!

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 1:11am

im excited I enjoy the japanese era and cant wait for some blood baths :D
I Obey the Rose.

"History is the best medicine for a sick mind; for in history you have a record of the infinite variety of human experiences plainly set out for all to see;... and in all you find yourself an example and warning..." -Livy

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 1:34am

I really can't wait to go back to Sword and Shield. I am honestly truly tired of these dam guns :P I will literally store my 360 away when this came comes out :evil:

although shogun 1 did have guns but not as much! haha

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 2:12am

We will be the only clan with Shields in Shogun. :D

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 4:25am

Sort of funny and sad to read all the RTW fanboys ranting how Shogun is a bad idea for a TW game. :rolleyes: :D

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 4:34am

Quoted

Originally posted by AggonyDuck
Sort of funny and sad to read all the RTW fanboys ranting how Shogun is a bad idea for a TW game. :rolleyes: :D
LOL

where is this?? I gotta read it :P

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 4:46am

All over the official forums. I've been busy arguing with the misguided bastards who seem to think Total War is an empire builder instead of a war simulator.

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 5:21am

Quoted

Originally posted by AggonyDuck
All over the official forums. I've been busy arguing with the misguided bastards who seem to think Total War is an empire builder instead of a war simulator.
haha! let them be ducky! :P

I am truly exited about this, and about us dominating in it :evil:

AggonyOkeenan

Professional

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 6:21am

I am genuinely surprised and very pleased. I loved Shogun and it will be bloody fantastic to play it again with up to date graphics. Woo hoo.

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread