You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Brotherhood of Aggony. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 7:09pm

Application

Steam Username: fulltimeevil (I go by Toombs though)
Steam ID page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bwtoombs
How old are you?: Sixteen
Where do you hail from?: California/USA
Preferred funds / unit size? (medium, large): Large/Large
Why do you wish to join us?: Really want to get back into Total War, always enjoyed teamwork and being a part of a community.
Were you contacted by an Aggony Member? : I'm an old clan mate of MarshMallow's; we used to be pretty good buds back in the day.

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 7:11pm

Hello toombs, good luck with your app and enjoy your stay, best thing to do is to go around adding as many aggony's as possiable and chatting with us and playing aswell ;)

Also what part of cali are you from?
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonyFasho$kie " (Dec 26th 2011, 1:25am)

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 10:41pm

Hello Toombs, good luck with your application and enjoy your stay ^^

Monday, December 26th 2011, 1:38am

Another 16 yr old...... I sense a .... conspiracy.

Reborn-Augustus

Devourer of Beer!

Monday, December 26th 2011, 5:30am

dont be sad braver...... we only have 16 fingers to work with :D
I Obey the Rose.

"History is the best medicine for a sick mind; for in history you have a record of the infinite variety of human experiences plainly set out for all to see;... and in all you find yourself an example and warning..." -Livy

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:07am

dont be sad braver...... we only have 16 fingers to work with :D

Spoiler Spoiler

S-s-s-sixteen fingers?!?!

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 6:52pm

Another 16 yr old...... I sense a .... conspiracy.

Well maybe when you turn 16 you can apply too :thumbup:

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 9:13pm

I gotta nega age then.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 4:07am

Hey just wanted to say thanks for letting me know what I need to do. I was off doing holiday stuff but now I'm back and ready to play!

P.S. Fasho I'm from Northern California up by the Palo Alto/Santa Clara area if you know where that is.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2012, 6:41pm

Im not to familiar with the are but, I have a general idea where that is, Im from LA county..
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread