You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Brotherhood of Aggony. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 26th 2013, 10:16pm

Greetings from Arcani

Hail The Brotherhood of Aggony
On behalf of the Arcani Clan I would like to open diplomatic relations with your clan. We view your clan as a well-known and honourable establishment and on that premise feel that dialogue between our clans can only be beneficial.

We have some great ideas for Rome 2 Total War and would like to use this thread in your forums to notify you about our plans as they happen. First an foremost is the Pantheon of Heroes League which will test the mettle of the Rome 2 Total War clans, our aim is to have a full roster of clans and be ready to host our first scored tournament come the end of September after all the clans have had enough time to come to grips with the game. Information about that will be coming soon.
Thank you again for allowing us to open this thread on your forums and we look forward to spending many hours on the battlefields of Rome 2 with you guys.
Arcani Griffor Diplomat of Arcani.

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 2:40am

welcome griffor, see you guys in rome 2 ^_^

AggonySp00n

Professional

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 1:28pm

Welcome -) no doubt see you guys on the roman battlefields shortly.
One enemy is too many, a hundred friends too few.

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 4:08pm

that is the hope may we spill the blood of many old civilizations and enjoy the spoils of war in our endeavors together.

AggonyRuse

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 9:57pm

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you guys in Rome 2. 8)

Reborn-Augustus

Devourer of Beer!

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 2:02am

Is the great Arcani clan coming out of hiding? Missed a lot of you guys in shogun2. Anyways thanks for stopping by. Btw is salmonmoose returning to the action?
I Obey the Rose.

"History is the best medicine for a sick mind; for in history you have a record of the infinite variety of human experiences plainly set out for all to see;... and in all you find yourself an example and warning..." -Livy

Psychic

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 11:55pm

they have been very active in the scene for the past few months, before that i think it was only one player (Haze)
Your Time Has Come!!

RedWarrior

Professional

Friday, August 30th 2013, 12:12am

I think salmonmoose has made a return of a sorts reborn. i do recall playing some games with him over the past months :)
Words are wind. Loyalty is forever.

Monday, September 9th 2013, 7:22pm

salmon should be coming back although i believe he is pretty busy with school atm, but krono, merrick, lance, and chosen have come back, so lots of old faces as well

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread