You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Brotherhood of Aggony. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 5:48pm

Republic Arena Embassy

Hi The Brotherhood of AgGony!

I'm glad open this embassy to start long diplomatic
relations with your clan.

This our forum: http://republicarena.co.ua/index.php
so feel free to visit us :)

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 4:49pm

I invite Aggony warriors to take part in the tournament "Endless Sunset" Total War: Rome II 1vs1

Rules
Registration

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Patronus" (May 6th 2015, 5:20pm)

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 11:43am

Hi Aggony warriors, i invite you to take part in the Fight Club "Gladiators Season VII" discipline Total War: Rome II 1v1

1) Any gladiator can cause to fight any other gladiator.

2) The gladiator who received the call - must fight.

3) Everyone has to play three games (even if the score is 2-0). You will be given points for each win, so you should to win as much matchups as possible.

4) A gladiator can not re-use a fraction until the player has not used all 24 factions in battles against other gladiators.

5) A player who signed up for the tourney first choose a faction and attack first. In the second game - his rival choose and attack first. In the third game - the player who lost the second game.

6) You can call to fight the same gladiator only once during the season.

7) Games do not limit you in time. You have 2 months! If you want to increase your rating - ask gladiators to fight.

8 ) The victory in the tourney is not only for the strongest, but also for the most active players!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Patronus" (Jun 14th 2015, 12:13pm)

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 5:00pm

I invite you to take part in the tournament Wind of Changes discipline Total War: Attila, 1x1, play-off.

Some rules:
A player that is above the bracket - the attacker. He first picks pull of fractions and map, then by turns.
Attacker picks pull of fractions and map, then defender picks fraction of this pull, after, attacker picks from remaining fractions in pull.
Host settings:
Treasury: 12 250;
Size of units: large;
Slots for units: 40 (checkbox opposite Ā«Large ArmiesĀ» must be enabled);
Times of Day: Day;
Weather: Dry;
Time limit: 40 minutes.

Limitations:
- General unit included in all limits;
- Maximum number of the same units - 4;
- Maximum number of cavalry - 8 (including horse archers and skirmisher cavalry);
- Maximum number of skirmishers - 8;
- The maximum number of heavy cavalry - 4;
- Artillery prohibited;
- Defencive fortifications (deployables) prohibited;
- Prohibited to place more than 2 units outside the area of deployment.;

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread