You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Brotherhood of Aggony. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 20th 2009, 6:05pm

Empire Total War 2v2 Tournament Invitation

Greetings Aggony Clan,

It is my great honour to invite you to take part in this 2v2 Tournament for Empire Total War.
Feel free to read up on the rules here and register here.

Regards,

Lancelot

AggonyJudgee

Turkish JudgE

Monday, July 20th 2009, 6:47pm

sounds interesting , any takers ???
This is where we STAND and FIGHT,
This is where They DIE

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Monday, July 20th 2009, 6:55pm

I'm game if I can get a partner that I can connect to.
“You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war with all the strength God has given us. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? It is victory. Victory in spite of all terrors for without victory there is no survival."

sandinista

AggonySandinista

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 1:24am

I'm game.
'To die by your side, the pleasure and privledge is mine'

Marshall

Trainee

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 7:25pm

If I can find a partner, im in.
"Soldiers! Do your duty! Straight to the heart but avoid the face. Fire!" Joachim Murat, Marshal of France/King of Naples (1808-1815) his last words

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 10:31pm

So far we have already four takers, so why not form teams like sandi & Judgee and Marshall & Sparton?

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 10:39pm

Sounds good. You okay with that Marshmellow?
“You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war with all the strength God has given us. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? It is victory. Victory in spite of all terrors for without victory there is no survival."

Marshall

Trainee

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 10:51pm

Ya sounds good
"Soldiers! Do your duty! Straight to the heart but avoid the face. Fire!" Joachim Murat, Marshal of France/King of Naples (1808-1815) his last words

AggonyOkeenan

Professional

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 1:35am

Yep I'm in too I reckon we should be able to field four teams this time round. Any more takers? we better be quick its half full already.

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 2:37am

Methias, Reborn, Elephant, any of you interested?

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 6:07am

Hey Marshmellow what is your log-in name, not you nickname [Aggony1Pain1Marshall] but your steam log-in name?

Marshall

Trainee

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 2:40pm

Camthekid

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 3:39pm

What timezone are you in?

Marshall

Trainee

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 5:38pm

AggonyJudgee

Turkish JudgE

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 5:50pm

Sand me and you matey , il get us signed up :D

sanj do u have msn or xfire for contact
This is where we STAND and FIGHT,
This is where They DIE

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonyJudgee" (Jul 22nd 2009, 6:10pm)

AggonyDuck

Le Grand Quack

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 10:19pm

Marsh and Spart, ye better sign up quickly. ;)

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 10:57pm

Just signed us up. Had to know Marshmellow's information.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AggonySparton" (Jul 22nd 2009, 10:58pm)

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Tuesday, August 4th 2009, 5:51pm

Attention all Aggony Teams. Due to the need for the lordz map pack I will be unable to participate. As you probably know my parents have denied WinRar. Unless someone can post an "Unzipped or Unrared or Uncompressed" version of this file I must regretfully withdraw from the tournament. Sorry Marshall. If they allow it you may be able to find a replacement for me. Please guys, if possible I would greatly appreciate it if you would take my place to fight with Marshall. ;(

Marshall

Trainee

Tuesday, August 4th 2009, 11:56pm

Thats too bad sparton I was looking forward to it. :(

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Wednesday, August 5th 2009, 12:17am

Rom, Lynx, Elephant, could any of you take my place?

AggonyOkeenan

Professional

Wednesday, August 5th 2009, 7:56am

I or someone else should be able to host an uncompressed version of the file for ya Sparton never fear.

I just increased my download limit significantly so not such a big deal now.

AggonySparton

Sarcasm Administrator

Wednesday, August 5th 2009, 6:06pm

THANKS A TON M8! Your a life saver. :)

Social bookmarks

Rate this thread